You can hold on or you can let go. It’s your choice. You will feel it, whatever happens. The Full Moon will conjunct Pluto. Intense emotions.
I’m going to draw 3 cards for some wisdom. Capricorn IS wisdom because Saturn is wisdom, the teacher, the sage, the years. Maturity, responsibility, duty. Doing the right thing.
Do we leave immaturity and childhood behind every time there’s a Full Moon in Capricorn?
Maybe. Maybe just a little 😉 We are shown where we are… still weak.
These three cards will represent possibilities for release and possibilities for redemption. Let go and change happens. Moon conjunct Pluto = emotional metamorphosis. Repairing. Healing. Pluto rules the Healer.
I think these changes will be permanent and for the best. Be brave this upcoming Moon week. The Universe has plans for you. Better than the crap sandwich you’ve been dining on lately 😉
Here come the cards!
1. Abandon doubt. Embrace your Cancerian side. The Full Moon in Capricorn opposes the Sun in Cancer. Balance the need for proof with the trust (REAL TRUST) in intuition and Source wisdom. Pertaining to ALL matters.
2. Taking leave: who are you holding court with? Who is around you? Cancer rules the family but this could also refer to friends or even practices that no longer suit you. Even your diet. There is something or someone(s) that needs to be left behind.
3. Perspective: we saw a similar card in my last Tarot spread for you guys. Top of the mountain and take a look. You aren’t done yet but you’re farther along than you usually realize. You can have confidence. You can admire the view 🙂 but keep going.
Summary: How you decide the next step along your private road is by
1. paying attention to messages and signs and
2. leaving behind and knowing what is holding you back and
3. allowing rest and moments to… gaze. You may not be able to see your entire future 🙂 but I promise you that if you can get quiet inside and from a new vantage point… that you can begin to see where you are going more clearly, as well as what you must do.
In the translated words of poet Rilke, “You must change your life.”
I will write another post soon about other aspects on Full Moon day so stay tuned 🙂